Be sure to indicate in your "Comments" field the purpose of your donation, e.g., adoption donation, in memory of a dog, a subscription to our newsletter, or to support a specific breed.
Simply send your check to:
PO Box 3523
Redmond, WA 98073-3523
Be sure to indicate in the check's "Memo" line the purpose of your donation, e.g., adoption donation, in memory of a dog, a subscription to our newsletter, or to support a specific breed.
• Training materials for SPDR Breed Representatives
• Coordinating a network of shelter checkers who visit area shelters 3 times a week to
• Copying and distributing application forms
• Providing educational opportunities for the public through booths, speakers, and printed materials
• Creating, printing, and mailing our newsletter “SPDR Speaks!”—a publication filled with award-winning educational advice, rescue stories, and tips for dog owners
As a registered Washington State Charity and 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, SPDR is supported solely and entirely by donations. Your tax-deductible contribution helps us place hundreds of dogs into new homes each year.
However the more we rescue, the higher our costs. Adoption donations go towards dog-related expenses, including spay/neuter operations and bringing vaccinations up to date. Yet these expenses are only part of the equation.
SPDR's General (Operational) Fund provides the money to support the rescue of all breeds with services that include:
• A 24x7 message line that receives an average of 2,500 calls every month